SCA Hiring Project Manager
February 16, 2022
The SouthernCarolina Regional Development Alliance, a regional economic development organization serving Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Beaufort, Colleton, Hampton, and Jasper counties, seeks an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our staff as Project Manager. The successful candidate will work with a regional team in the 7-county service area.
The ideal candidate will be one who is skilled in business networking settings, with strong initiative, excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate well with corporate executives, consultants, and managers.
The selected candidate will work within a team environment to ensure successful recruitment of new industries and the retention of existing industries in the region.
- Ability to work at a high level of independence.
- Work directly with the organization’s team members to attract new industries to the region.
- Assist existing industries with expansions and other economic development needs.
- Prepare and maintain demographic, geographical, and economic data about the region.
- Receive and respond to requests for information, inquiries, complaints, and concerns for economic development purposes.
- Identify and maintain comprehensive inventory of available and potentially available buildings and sites for economic development purposes.
- Attend and participate in conferences, trade shows, marketing missions, prospect visits, etc. to promote the region.
Additional Job Functions & Requirements
- Perform general administrative work as required; including typing and preparing reports and correspondence; conduct and attend meetings.
- Operate a variety of office equipment with knowledge of various software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and others
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and education in business, finance, economics, marketing, public administration, or a related field
Resumes will be received until the position is filled.
Please submit cover letter and resume to the SouthernCarolina Regional Development Alliance office by mail:
SouthernCarolina Regional Development Alliance
Attn: Human Resources
201 Lee Avenue
Hampton, SC 29924
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"SouthernCarolina Regional Development Alliance is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status and will not be discriminated against."